Questions our panelists will cover during this livecast:
- What is the breakdown of the typical scholarship decision making process?
- How can you ensure you are a competitive scholarship applicant?
- How might a scholarship offer affect your decision on which program to enroll in?
- What type of scholarships are available for different Graduate Management students and where can you find all my scholarship options?
- How much should you factor your scholarship offer into your final decision on which program to attend?
- In addition to scholarships, what other funding resources are available to you?
- Can you work while pursuing my graduate management degree?