Questions our panelists will cover during this livecast:
- How do admissions committees assess you as an applicant and what is meant by a “holistic” application process?
- How can you ensure you best express yourself to the admissions committee in your essay?
- How does a GMAT or GRE affect your chances of admissions?
- What do top programs look for in a letter of recommendation?
- How should you prepare for my MBA Admissions’ interviews?
- What are the most common mistakes that applicants make? What stands out the most in a good application?