January 15, 2021
Potsdam, New York
Clarkson is a private, national research university and proven leader in technological education and sustainable economic development. STEM intersects with our scholarship, research, innovation and teaching through more than 90 rigorous programs of study in engineering, business, arts, education, sciences and health professions. With our 4,800+ students, we ignite connections across disciplines, industries and social cultures to create the entrepreneurial mindset, knowledge and intellectual curiosity needed to innovate world-relevant solutions and prepare the leaders of tomorrow. Alumni earn salaries that are among the top two percent in the nation and realize accelerated career growth. Clarkson’s main campus is located in Potsdam, New York, and additional graduate programs, online networks and research facilities are based near industry partners in Saranac Lake, Schenectady, Beacon and New York City.
∗Business ∗Engineering ∗Mathematics ∗Sciences ∗Technology ∗Liberal Arts ∗Multidisciplinary
From digital arts to engineering we have a program that can fit your needs. Majors, minors and concentrations are all listed here. Our program faculty and staff are happy to answer any questions you might have about their program.
∗Sciences ∗Health ∗Multidisciplinary ∗Business ∗Engineering ∗Technology ∗Education ∗Mathematics
Completing graduate school at Clarkson is an investment in your future earnings potential.
Our programs are designed to create that opportunity on your terms - whether in the fields of business, health professions, education and teaching, engineering, sciences, or a combination - by providing in-person, online, hybrid, full- and part-time options.
∗Healthy Global Solutions ∗Advanced Materials Development ∗Computational and Data-Enabled Discovery ∗Next Generation Medicine and Healthcare
Our global world faces critical challenges to human health, now and in the decades ahead. At Clarkson, we engage in emerging approaches to innovative technologies for preventing, detecting and treating disease, including therapeutic strategies as well as strategies that change our how we make economic, entrepreneurial, social and ethical decisions. Our close affiliations with organizations like the renowned Trudeau Institute and The Mount Sinai Hospital put us at the forefront to lead new healthcare innovation, management and access.
Applying for financial aid is easier than you might think. All admitted applicants to Clarkson University will be reviewed for scholarship funding, at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
• Merit scholarships cover partial tuition, usually ranging from $5,000 to $35,000 per year. These are renewable for all four years of your bachelor’s degree. The amounts are based on strong potential for success. No separate application is needed.
• There are some special scholarships that do require an additional application. One is the Presidential Ignite Fellowship, a full-tuition scholarship. In Fall 2021, 10 Ignite awards will be offered. All application for admission will be able to submit a video or essay to apply.
• For consideration, we need to receive your admission application by January 15. If you are applying early decision, the deadline is December 1.
• Scholarships generally range up to 30% off of the published tuition rate.
• Teaching and Research Assistantships are available in some departments. These cover tuition and provide a living stipend.