Virtual STEM Master's Fair
This event has already expired for this season and we are working on organising it for the next season!
Once we can announce dates and other details we will update our sites accordingly.
If you would like to be notified once we have our new dates, leave your name and email address below and we'll let you know first!
- QS Events Team
Benefits of attending
Technology, Engineering and Data Summit & Online Networking in Asia
Discover top STEM master's courses & universities worldwide!
✔️Network with top universities from across the US, UK, Europe, Singapore & more
✔️Meet representatives from Politecnico di Milano, St. John's University, and many more
✔️Free counselling & CV review by an expert career coach
✔️Get a chance to win gift vouchers*
✔️ Inquiry: email@example.com
Interact with universities about their master's programmes based on your profile. Walk-in seminars, networking and building connections to move a step closer in your study abroad journey!
Learn more about your dream universities by talking to admission directors and alumni to gain valuable insights into the college application process and the university itself.
Sign up for QS Impact scholarships worth USD 45K. Limited only to event attendees.
Meet alumni from your city
Network with alumni from top master's schools across the globe. Gain access to networking opportunities, speak about the college experience and the possible career paths, and much more.
Gain expert insights on various test preps & career opportunities around the world. Attend engaging live panels and sessions by universities and industry experts.
1. Free CV review by a career coach
2. Exclusive discounts on partner services
3. Win gift vouchers & more!
5 thriving careers in Technology and Engineering:
1. Data science: You could expect to earn up to $125,400 depending on your location and years of experience, according to PayScale. You would be collecting and analysing huge amounts of data, ranging from IP addresses to web logs, to help a business gain a competitive advantage.
2. Environmental energy: Like ecotechnologies, environmental energy is a growing field, with many new opportunities for graduates interested in using their management and technical skills.
3. Internet of Things: From medical devices to watches, the future is digital, with lots of job opportunities for entrepreneurs, engineers and consultants with a passion for the Internet of Things.
4. Smart cities: To accommodate fast rates of urbanization and preserve their environment, many cities need a sustainable economic strategy. If you are interested in math and economics, working with smart cities could be for you.
5. Cybersecurity: Working as a cyber security engineer, you could earn up to US$130,800 depending on your location and years of experience, according to PayScale. You would learn how to adapt to new threats and find new defences every day.
What our attendees say
"Thanks a lot for your help. I managed to join all the sessions, and am planning to start my applications soon. Thanks for organizing the events, it helped a lot! :)"
by Mawar Rohmatika
attended in Jakarta
"It was a very informative and great experience for me. I appreciate your feedback and all the follow-ups before and after the event."
by Takashi Kuwata
attended in Tokyo
"Speaking with the admissions team gave me renewed motivation to try hard again. I relished every moment of speaking with the admissions team."
by Eunjung Kim
attended in Seoul
Yes, the event is free to attend. Be sure to complete your registration as spots are limited and keep an eye on your emails for further details!
To get the chance to gain information on various postgraduate programs first-hand from leading universities. Together with presentations and panel discussions, you can get set to start your master's journey. For more details, check: https://www.topuniversities.com/blog/why-attend-university-fair
Download our QS Events App, which features profiles of the participating universities, the latest agenda, and scholarship information. Be sure to prepare some questions before the fair to make the most out of your attendance.
Download the QS events app:
All our event attendees are eligible to apply for the QS Impact scholarships. After the event is over, you will receive an email mentioning the steps you need to take to apply for our scholarships. For more details, check: https://qsimpact.org/scholarships/
We have limited spots, so it's recommended that you register early to reserve your place. You can register free of charge using the link above!
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need any further information.
Get in touch
Discover Technology, Engineering and Data Summit in Asia