UCFB is a world first in higher education, offering university degrees in the football and sports industry. We provide an exceptional environment to live and learn in, with state-of-the-art facilities in two inspirational campuses in London and Manchester, which have the iconic Wembley and Etihad stadiums at their heart. In 2020 UCFB opened global study hubs at the Red Bull Arena, New York; Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Arena; Toronto FC’s BMO Field and the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Choosing an online or blended programme at the University Campus of Football Business (UCFB) allows students the chance to further their career ambitions and knowledge of the global sports industry from the comfort of their own home.
UCFB’s online programmes have been designed to mirror that of the on-campus degrees and require students to show the same level of academic rigour needed to succeed.
UCFB's Blended programmes mean the majority of studies will take place online through UCFB’s dedicated Online Hub. However, there will be the opportunity to learn on-campus at either UCFB Wembley, London or UCFB Etihad Campus, Manchester, for two weeks of each academic year. UCFB will be looking to deliver the on-campus elements of this blended degree at UCFB’s global study hub locations from 2021.
- BA (Hons) International Football Business
- BA (Hons) Football Coaching (Blended)
- BA (Hons) Football Coaching & Management
- BA (Hons) Football Coaching & Talent Development
- BA (Hons) Physical Education
- BA (Hons) Sports Business & Coaching
- BA (Hons) Stadium & Events Management
- BA (Hons) Football Business & Finance
- BA (Hons) Sports Business & Sports Law
- BA (Hons) Football Business & Marketing
- BA (Hons) Football Business & Media
- BA (Hons) Multimedia Sports Journalism
- BA (Hons) Sports Business and Sports Broadcasting
- BSc (Hons) Sports Psychology
- MSc Football Business
- MSc Football Business (Online)
- MSc International Sport Management
- MSc International Sport Management (Online)
- MSc Sport Management
- MA Football Coaching (Blended)
- MSc Football Coaching & Analysis
- MSc Football Communications & Digital Marketing