The University Campus of Football Business (UCFB) is a world first in higher education, offering university degrees in the football and sports industry. We provide an exceptional environment to live and learn in, with state-of-the-art facilities in two inspirational campuses in London and Manchester, which have the iconic Wembley and Etihad stadiums at their heart. For postgraduates, UCFB’s Global Institute of Sport (GIS) offers a groundbreaking Master’s degree and executive education portfolio, utlising a global network of industry leaders and its elite stadium venues in the UK, US, Canada and Australia. All UCFB and GIS students have access to global summits at the GIS global study hubs, which are located at New York’s Red Bull Arena; Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Arena; Toronto FC’s BMO Field and the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Choosing an online or blended programme at the University Campus of Football Business (UCFB) and Global Institute of Sport (GIS) allows students the chance to further their career ambitions and knowledge of the global sports industry from the comfort of their own home.
UCFB and GIS’ online programmes have been designed to mirror that of the on-campus degrees and require students to show the same level of academic rigour needed to succeed.
UCFB and GIS’ Blended programmes mean the majority of studies will take place online through UCFB’s dedicated Online Hub. However, there will be the opportunity to learn on-campus at either UCFB Wembley, London or UCFB Etihad Campus, Manchester, for two weeks of each academic year.
- BA (Hons) International Football Business
- BA (Hons) Football Coaching (Blended)
- BA (Hons) Football Coaching & Management
- BA (Hons) Football Coaching & Talent Development
- BA (Hons) Physical Education
- BA (Hons) Sports Business & Coaching
- BA (Hons) Stadium & Events Management
- BA (Hons) Football Business & Finance
- BA (Hons) Sports Business & Sports Law
- BA (Hons) Football Business & Marketing
- BA (Hons) Football Business & Media
- BA (Hons) Multimedia Sports Journalism
- BA (Hons) Sports Business and Sports Broadcasting
POSTGRADUATE DEGREES- MSc Football Business